RV Park Guidelines
- Relax. Have Fun. Enjoy your stay.
- Please build fires in designated fire rings only. All fires must be extinguished before leaving the area. Do not leave fires unattended at any time. Please contact Park staff if a fire ring needs to be moved.
- Please observe the 5MPH speed limit.
- All vehicles must display a parking permit hanging from the rearview mirror. Visitors must register at the office, pay day use fee, and display a visitor’s permit.
- Only one vehicle allowed per site. Please park only on your site or in the overflow area. Unattended vehicles not parked in approved areas will be towed.
- No one under the age of 16 years will be allowed to operate a motor vehicle in the Park. No ATVs allowed. Motor vehicles are allowed only on roads.
- No repairing of vehicles or rigs is allowed.
- Washing of RV and vehicles allowed by permit only. Permits may be purchased at the office.
- Loud hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm.
- Please do not cut, drive nails into, or damage the trees and shrubs.
- Only one picnic table per site. Group gatherings can make arrangements to use the patio.
- Please keep pets on a leash and YOU MUST clean up after them. Do not leave pets unattended.
- Swim at your own risk! NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. All pool rules must be followed.
- No boating, swimming or wading in lake.
- Leave all firearms, fireworks and BB guns at home.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s actions and care.
- Place all garbage in trash cans located throughout the Park.
- All sewer hoses must have a tight-fitting sewer elbow, available at the Park Store.
- Check-out time is noon. Late check-outs can be arranged through the office at an additional fee.
- Guests wishing to stay longer than originally paid for, may take advantage of the weekly or monthly rate by paying in advance, no later than the end of the second day of their stay. If you are going to extend on a daily basis, please do so by 11:00am on the day you are due out.
- If you don’t plan to stay, don’t pay. No refunds!
VIOLATION OF THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE GROUNDS FOR EXPELLING CAMPERS FROM THE PARK.
MANAGEMENT’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL!