Contest & Tournament Rules
Rules For Bike & Golf Cart Contest
- There will be an award for a Bicycle and an award for a Golf Cart.
- To be eligible to win the prize you must decorate your bike/cart to depict the theme of the Parade. (You may enter the parade without entering the contest.)
- The parade leaves at 3:00pm from the Cart Parking Lot next to the Pool. You can jump into the parade anytime, but remember, if you don’t pass the judge, they cannot judge you.
- During the parade route an anonymous bystander will be judging your entry. Be sure to interact with parade watchers. Interaction is one thing the judge will be looking for.
- Have a great time!
2021 Season Site Raffle Rules
Buy tickets to enter and win the drawing to take place on September 19th. The drawing is for a Standard Seasonal Site valued at over $1,500! Each ticket costs $25.00 or 10 tickets for $100.00. Tickets can be purchased in the office. Winning ticket will be drawn and announced on Saturday, September 19, 2020 in the Activity Center at 3:45pm. You do NOT have to be present to win. You can pay the difference to upgrade to a premium site, if one is available.
Frogging Tournament Rules
FROGGING FOR FOOD TOURNAMENT
During the month of June, Pin Oak Creek RV Park will be having a frog tournament. Each Saturday in the month of June from 8:00am to 6:00pm, you can enter your frog caught from Pin Oak Lake in the campground. Your entry fee is one canned good per fish, so think about how many frogs you want to be able to enter at sign up time. If you donate 1 can, you only get to enter one frog. 2 cans, two frogs. You will only get to sign up once. A full signup sheet must be completed to be eligible. Fish must be weighed at Campground by a Campground Host. Winner will be the heaviest frog checked in by Pin Oak Creek staff. Winner will receive an award certificate along with a coupon for a free night of camping. Awards will be mailed to the address on their entry form. Winners will be announced on June 30, 2020 on Pin Oak Creek RV’s Facebook page.
All canned goods will be donated to the AGAPE House in Union, MO.
*Employees of Pin Oak Creek RV Park are not eligible for this tournament.
Halloween Campsite Decoration Rules
Beginning the weekend of October 3, 2020 and ending the weekend of October 31, 2020 a Halloween Themed Site Decorating Contest will be judged starting at 6:00pm every Saturday night. A $50.00 Gift Card is awarded for each category. You can win in more than one category in a weekend. So, look closely at our categories. You can continue to be eligible for prizes from week to week as long as you change up your decorations every weekend. This year’s prize categories are as follows:
- Theme: Your campsite has the best representation of a clearly recognizable theme throughout the site.
- Participation: Means that you are working your campsite. (Ex. handing out candy, dressing up in costume, etc.)
- Creativity: Your props, decorations, lighting and music are unique in comparison to other sites.
- Overall: this means that all your decorations are in working order at the time of judging and an overall idea is evident and functions well together.