Contest & Tournament Rules
Rules For Bike & Golf Cart Contest
- There will be an award for a Bicycle and an award for Golf Cart.
- To be eligible to win the prize you must decorate your bike/cart to depict the theme of the Parade. (You may enter the parade without entering the contest.)
- The parade leaves at 3:00pm from the Cart Parking Lot next to the Pool. You can jump into the parade anytime, but remember, if you don’t pass the judge, they cannot judge you.
- During the parade route an anonymous bystander will be judging your entry. Be sure to interact with parade watchers. Interaction is one thing the judge will be looking for.
- Keep your Bicycle behind the last cart in the parade. (For safety reasons, we will stop the parade and ask you to leave the parade route. To avoid embarrassment, don’t be that one.)
- Have a great time!
2020 Season Site Raffle Rules
Buy tickets to enter and win the drawing to take place on September 21st. The drawing is for a Standard Seasonal Site valued at over $1,500! Each ticket costs $25.00 or 10 tickets for $100.00. Tickets can be purchased in the office. Winning ticket will be drawn and announced on September 21, 2019 in the Activity Center at 3:45pm. You do NOT have to be present to win. You can pay the difference to upgrade to a premium site, if one is available.
Fishing Tournament Rules
FISHING FOR FOOD TOURNAMENT
During the month of June, Pin Oak Creek RV Park will be having a fishing tournament. Each Saturday in the month of June from 8:00am to 6:00pm, you can enter your fish caught from Pin Oak Lake in the campground. Your entry fee is one canned good per fish, so think about how many fish you want to be able to enter at sign up time. If you donate 1 can, you only get to enter one fish. 2 cans, two fish. You will only get to sign up once. A full signup sheet must be completed to be eligible. Fish must be weighed at the Campground Office by a Campground Host. Winner will be the heaviest fish checked in by Pin Oak Creek staff. Winner will receive an award certificate along with a coupon for a free night of camping. Awards will be mailed to the address on their entry form. Winners will be announced on June 30, 2019 on Pin Oak Creek RV’s Facebook page.
All canned goods will be donated to the AGAPE House in Union, MO.
*Employees of Pin Oak Creek RV Park are not eligible for this tournament.
Video Contest Rules
Would you like to share your memories? Submit your video by November 2, 2019. Show us your Camping Caper’s from Pin Oak Creek RV Park and you could win a prize. Videos will be judged on how well the park, it’s activities and facilities are portrayed. Be sure to get permission from any person included in your video, as we will be showcasing the winning video online.
A 1st place $100.00 and 2nd place $50.00 winner will be announced at the Activity Center on November 9, 2019 at 11:00am.
Halloween Campsite Decoration Rules
Beginning the weekend of September 28, 2019 and ending the weekend of November 2, 2019 a Halloween Themed Site Decorating Contest will be judged starting at 6:00pm every Saturday night. A $50.00 Gift Card is awarded for each category. You can win in more than one category in a weekend. So, look closely at our categories. You can continue to be eligible for prizes from week to week as long as you change up your decorations every weekend. This year’s prize categories are as follows:
- Theme: Your campsite has the best representation of a clearly recognizable theme throughout the site.
- Participation: Means that you are working your campsite. (Ex. handing out candy, dressing up in costume, etc.)
- Creativity: Your props, decorations, lighting and music are unique in comparison to other sites.
- Overall: this means that all your decorations are in working order at the time of judging and an overall idea is evident and functions well together.