- One night deposit required to secure all campsite reservations.
- Full payment of reservation amount required to secure cabins, special requests.
- Credit card information can be sent via phone, or you may mail a check and reservation will be secured upon receipt.
- Cabins reservations must have a credit card on file.
- Holiday weekend reservations require a 3 night minimum stay; single and 2-night stays are first come, first served.
Please understand that we cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations affecting our guests, and therefore, we must enforce our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
If you don’t plan to stay, then please don’t pay.
There are NO refunds.
Prepaids: Cabin Rental, Holiday Package & Requested Sites
Full payment of entire stay is required at time of reservation. Cancellation prior to 14 days of check in will be charged a $10.00 administration fee. Cancellations made within fourteen (14) days of arrival will forfeit entire payment. Either a credit card number, or $100.00 cash deposit must be on file at check in. You may reschedule your stay up to 5 days prior to arrival without any penalties.
Campsite Reservation - Cancellation
A deposit of one night stay is required when booking. Cancellations made within fourteen (14) days of arrival will forfeit deposit. All cancellations are subject to a $10.00 administration fee. You may reschedule your stay up to 5 days prior to arrival without any penalties.